users@jax-rpc.java.net

Deploying webservice using AXIS

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am encoutering error in tomcat-jwsdp during
deployment,so i tried to deploy with AXIS.

How to deploy a JAX-RPC webservice created by wsdeploy
tool by using AXIS?.

Anyhow for actual deployment,i should go for axis to
deploy my web application.So it's essential to know
about it.

I have gone through some tutorals about it,All dealing
with custom webservices.Noone dealing with the war
file created by wsdeploy tool.So i am bit confused,I
know that it's a simple thing to deploy the war with
AXIS.But i could not find any resource for it.

Anyone who knows or who having previous experience in
deploying JAX-RPC webserice created by wsdeploy tool
in AXIS plz help.

Thanks,
Shaba