users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: WSDP 1.4 JAX_RPC RI vs Apache Axis 1.1/1.2?

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:37:30 +0100

Overall I prefer JWSDP, I think it is a much more mature and stable product
than Axis. However, the one thing I love in Axis and would love JWSDP to
support is easier code generation. In Axis I can call wsdl2java and simply
pass a WSDL URL to get the code generation going. In JWSDP I have to write a
config file. I know this is only a minor inconvenience but I'd love to see
JWSDP make the building/deployment steps easier,

Kevin Jones
http://kevinj.develop.com