users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: document-based webservice with JAX-RPC

From: Inderjeet Singh <Inderjeet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:23:35 -0700

That whitepaper is a good resource. You may also want to checkout the
entry on "Designing Document Oriented Services" in the Java BluePrints
Solutions Catalog which also includes code-samples on how to pass
documents on Web service calls.

Java BluePrints Solutions Catalog project (full-version download):
https://bpcatalog.dev.java.net/
View the lite-version of the catalog entry on the topic:
https://bpcatalog.dev.java.net/nonav/soa/docoriented/index.html