users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: problem with WSDL file, "jaxrpc compilation exception" in .ear deploy step

From: Bobby Bissett <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:47:40 -0400

> But, at least in Sun App Server 8.0 (will try it with WebSphere later),
> only the first occurrence of REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL has been replaced,
> when I gather the WSDL from the server ...

This was a bug in jaxrpc 1.0 that was fixed some time ago, so I'm not
sure why you're seeing it now. I'll check with the jwsdp and with the
app server to see if I can figure it out -- if I need some more info
from you, I may email you separately and then respond back to the group
if that's ok.

Just a check: you're seeing this behavior when you view the wsdl in a
browser by going to http://host:port/foo/bar?WSDL ? Could you send me
the new complete wsdl file (to me or group) so I can run it through the
transformer?

Cheers,
Bobby