users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: A Simple doubt for usage in TYPES in JAX-RPC

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:13:59 -0700

Shaba,
When you genereate your webservice, a <complexType name="Address">
schema type should get defined in the generated wsdl.
When the client is generated from this wsdl a Address JavaBean class
will also be generated. Of course, this Address class on the client
will not be the same as the one on the server but it will have the same
properties.