users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Stateless Session Beans and JAX-RPC

From: Gabriel Bauman <gabe_at_bravenet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:27:23 -0700

I was trying to expose a stateless session bean as a SOAP web service
using JAX-RPC, and I have now figured it out, thanks to O'Reilly's
excellent book "Java Web Services In a Nutshell".

They have freely available, clean example code and deployment
descriptors in the following zip file:

http://examples.oreilly.com/javawsian/examples.zip

Of particular interest are the example deployment descriptors in the
chapter2/ejbbookservice subdirectory of that zip file.

As an aside, basic stuff like this should probably be added to the TWiki
at http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javawsxml/JaxRpcSI ... When I get time
I will add this information there.

I hope this helps someone in the same position I've been in for the last
few days. Thanks to everyone who responded and offered private
assistance off-list.

--
Gabriel Bauman <gabe_at_bravenet.com>
Bravenet Web Services Inc.