users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: JAX-RPC HelloService sample, what scope is it running in?

From: Merten Schumann <Merten.Schumann_at_asg.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:12:20 +0200

Doug,

ok, for me still seems setting SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY in client side
has no effect.

Do you mean I have to extend HTTPServlet and implement the doGet/doPost
methods?
But I think this plain servlet stuff is hidden when I offer an JAX-RPC
service endpoint as web service. I mean, will not the J2EE
implementation create the necessary servlet stuff behind the scenes?
Or is there any property to set for the server side like this
SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY for the client side?

Thanx
   Merten