users@jax-rpc.java.net

TimerTask problem error

From: Irda Ab Rahman <irdawati_at_mimos.my>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:15:23 +0800

Dear Arun and others,

The error appeared as below when running the wscompile -define -d build
-nd build -classpath build config-interface.xml:-
"Error: invalid type for JAX-RPC structure :java.util.TimerTask"

Its seems there's a limited supported data types for JAXRPC, however,
What shall I need to do to allow support for java.util.TimerTask
classes? Shall I use EJB?

Please help me out! Do appreciate for all your kind inputs!

Thnx,
--/Irda