users@jax-rpc.java.net

SQL Server & jwsdp 1.3

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:13:27 +0200

Last year I tried the examples withn the example database in jwsdo manual
(pointbase) and now I want to develope some examples qith the database SQL
Server. How do I configure the odbc and all the parameters in the Apache
Admin tool. I am a newcomer about sql server, so any help would be great,
thanks in advance,
Gobellot