users@jax-rpc.java.net

JWSDP how to create wsdl without sequence restrict on server side

From: Xuechun Chen <xcchen_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

HI,

This might be a well-known, but i have no clue what it is for now.

I have already set up a web serviec by using jwsdp ver1.3, whose wsdl always containing key word "sequence",like:

<sequence>
  <element name="getProductHeader" type="tns:GetProductHeader"/>
  <element name="sessionID" type="string"/>
</sequence>

If i strictly follow the defined sequence to submit soap document to this web service, it works perfectly OK.

But our client is sending up data, not following the sequence, Igot deserialization error, complianing about the sequence. How can i improve the process of webservice creation on the server side, and get this resolved? I guess it should be an extra option
to relieve the strict sequence chec as using wscomiple to create model.gz file.

THanks A lot for your help.
Xue-Chun.