users@jax-rpc.java.net

jax-rpc

From: Juhász Csaba <Csaba.Juhasz_at_Synergon.hu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:17:48 +0100

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 I1ve read in java forum your email address. I have some question, and I hope You easily answer it:

- I've run the helloservice service with the staticstub client and dynamic proxy client in jwstutor1.3, and they all work well. After it I implemented a new method on a server, and I'd like to invoke it from these clients. The result was not fully satisfied:

    - the dynamicproxy client work well with the new method (sayGoodbye)
    - the staticstub client didn't work with the new method (I've build it again before running!). As I look a class directory (build/staticstub), there is a file:MySecureHElloService_SR.class, in which I've found the "sayHello" method, but I cannot find my new method("sayGoodbye"). I find HelloIF_sayHello_RequestStruct.class in this directory, but I cannot find HelloIF_sayGoodbye_RequestStruct.class, which is needed for my new method sayGoodbye, I think. Who/What generate these files? wscompile? If so, why it can't see my new method? This is my first question.

The second question's subject is the authentication. The staticstub client can use basic authentication with Stub class's method: setProperty(USERNAME PROPERTY, ...), and similarly with the password property. The DII client can also use this authentication with Call class's similar method. But in Dynamic proxy client there isn't Call or Stub class, only Service class, which hasn't method setproperty. How can I use the basic authentication in dynamicproxy type client?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Best regards:
 Csaba Juhasz
   Java developer
  Synergon Rt.

Ez az üzenet és a hozzá kapcsolódó fájlok, tervezetek kizárólag a
Címzettnek szólnak, a bennük foglalt információk bizalmasak, melyek
titokban maradásához a Synergon Informatika Rt.-nek jogilag méltányolható
érdeke fűződik. Amennyiben valamely hiba folytán Ön nem a címzettje ennek a
levélnek, kérjük, semmisítse meg, és értesítse az üzenet küldőjét. Az
üzenet az elküldés előtt vírusellenőrzésen esett át, de a vírusmentességére
nincs semmilyen garancia, ezért kérjük, ellenőrizze azt!

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. The content of this e-mail is subject of efforts by Synergon to
maintain its confidentiality. Also this e-mail is intended for the sole use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
addressee, and received this transmission in error please delete this
e-mail and notify its sender immediately. This e-mail message has been
checked for computer viruses but it could still be infected. Please test it
for viruses before use.