users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Using unbounded sequences

From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms_at_sosnoski.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:49:00 -0800

Don't they have separate sample applications for doc/lit and rpc/lit?
I'd assume they would, but haven't looked into this myself.

For that matter, I don't know why the WS-I decided to stay with two
options (doc/lit and rpc/lit) as opposed to just one. I haven't seen any
place where they actually mandate support for either, only that they
forbid other alternatives (rpc/enc in particular). It seems like this
just offers the opportunity for more interoperability confusion - which
was what WS-I was supposed to solve.

  - Dennis