users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: doc/lit "Missing port information"

From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms_at_sosnoski.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:53:40 -0800

Okay, it looks like what was going on is that the build.xml uses a
single classpath for both client and server, so when I'm running
wsdeploy after creating the client code it sees a
SeismicService_SerializerRegistry class in the client code and assumes
it doesn't need to create one, even though that class is not included in
the war file. I'd think this should be considered a bug in wsdeploy - it
should make sure the necessary classes are actually in the war, not just
on its classpath.

  - Dennis