users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: doc/lit "Missing port information"

From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms_at_sosnoski.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:22:13 -0800

Thanks, I found the exception in the launcher.server.log:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sosnoski/seismic/jaxrpc/SeismicService_SerializerRegistry
    at com.sosnoski.seismic.jaxrpc.Seismic_Tie.<init>(Seismic_Tie.java:32)

 From looking at the HelloWorld example I'm using as a base, I gather
the xxxx_SerializerRegistry class is added when the deployable WAR file
is created. In my case I'm getting a bunch of other classes added
(including the Seismic_Tie class, and a bunch of yyyy_LiteralSerializer
classes), but no xxxx_SerializerRegistry. The build-war Ant task says
it's successful, and as far as I can see I'm using the same options as
the HelloWorld example).

Any idea what to look at next?

  - Dennis