users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Can I Generate ties, jax-rpc-runtime.xml, WSDL & Model without a WAR?

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:17:09 -0800

You can generate ties, WSDL and model without the WAR file, but you
need a war file to generate jax-rpc-runtime.xml. See the documents at:

Part 1 is available at
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part1.html and Part 2
is available at
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1/index-part2.html.