users@jax-rpc.java.net

Can I Generate ties, jax-rpc-runtime.xml, WSDL & Model without a WAR?

From: Graham Lea <Grahaml_at_forge.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:14:41 +1100

Hi.

I'm a rookie trying to get my first Web Service up.

I'm just wondering if it's possible for me to generate the artifacts
created by wsdeploy (see subject) but without creating a WAR first?
In order to save time, we don't use WARs during development, so if I can
create the artifacts without a WAR it'd be superb.

Thanks in advance,

Graham.

--
Graham Lea
Software Engineer
Forge Research Pty Ltd
Suite G11, Bay 9, Locomotive Workshop
Australian Technology Park, Cornwallis Street
Eveleigh NSW 1430 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9209 4152   Fax: +61 2 9209 4172
www.forge.com.au
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender immediately.  Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of another (including
a Body Corporate).