users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: jax-rpc with attachments help

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:52:10 -0800

Hi Steve,

Currently JAXRPC supports attachment only in soap encoding case
(rpc/enc) and only while starting from the java interface. But this is
very implementation specific. Stay tuned, there is plan to put support
for SOAP with Attachments in jaxrpc along with compliance with WS-I
Attachment Profile 1.0 in literal cases.

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey
Web Technologies and Standards