users@jax-rpc.java.net

include javadocs in jaxrpc si generated classes?

From: jeff <Jeff.Blattman_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:54:08 -0800

we have a public java interface that accepts arguments that are
interfaces generated by the jaxrpc si. the definition of the classes
ultimately comes from a .xsd file. because this generated class appears
as an argument to a public interface, we need to provide javadocs for
this class.

the undesirable option would be to grab the generated .java file, markup
it up with javadocs, and keep that copy around. ideally, we'd like to
know if there is some mechanism in jax-rpc where we can annotate for
example the .xsd file and have the resulting .java file include the
javadocs.

thanks.