users@jax-rpc.java.net

Generating Serializable Classes from WSDL

From: John Colgrave <colgrave_at_hursley.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:19:30 -0000

Is it possible to get the wscompile tool that is part of the JWSDP 1.3 to
generate classes that support the Java Serialization Semantics as described
in section 5.4.2 of the JAX-RPC 1.1 Specification?

I have tried specifying the serializeinterfaces feature but that does not
seem to have any effect on any of the generated code. I can't see any other
relevant option or feature.

John Colgrave
IBM