users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL

From: Gabriel Bauman <gabe_at_bravenet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:15:49 -0800

Just to follow up...

Further experimentation has shown that when a port is specified for an
endpoint in jaxrpc-ri.xml, the transformation that replaces
REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL is not performed on the WSDL for that service.

Since we have defined multiple endpoints in jaxrpc-ri.xml, we are
required to specify a port.

Can anyone offer any insight as to why the transformation would not
occur when a port is specified for an endpoint?

Gabe