users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Auto-bindings to SOAPMessage?

From: Jitendra Kotamraju <Jitendra.Kotamraju_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:18:18 -0800

Stream contains the SOAP envelope(not just the payload). You can create
the message in two ways.

1. InputStream is =
    MimeHeaders mimeHeaders = new MimeHeaders();
    mimeHeaders.addHeader("Content-Type", "text/xml");
    MessageFactory msgFactory = MessageFactory.newInstance();
    SOAPMessage msg = msgFactory.createMessage(mimeHeaders, is);

2. MessageFactory mfactory = MessageFactory.newInstance();
    SOAPMessage msg = mfactory.createMessage();
    SOAPPart part = msg.getSOAPPart();
    StreamSource streamSource =
    part.setContent(streamSource);

Jitu