users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Technology to use Webservice(JAX-RPC??)

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 06:21:39 -0800

I think you still would need to write some client code on the servlet
which responds to GET/POST from the browser.

One way to do it, is to write a servlet which acts as the client and
acts as proxy, where it takes in the request from a web browser and
dispatches a SOAP request to the web services endpoint. Similarly, on it
receves the SOAP response from the endpoint and sends the request back
to the brwoser.

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey