users@jax-rpc.java.net

Technology to use Webservice(JAX-RPC??)

From: Venkatasiva KONDAPALLI <vpk_at_bodc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:10:24 +0000

Hi,
I have to develop a small Application using webServices(must use
XML,SOAP technologies).The user will pass some Parameters as request and
the Response should be an XML(SOAP message) message.User should be able
to request via browser.(http://localhost:8080/)
Can you please suggest me which technology is correct to use,so that i
can use the XML,SOAP in it.
I looked at JAX-RPC,but i dont want the Client to write something to
call the Web service.If iam wrong, please correct me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
VPK.