users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: MessageContext->Stub and Stub->MessageContext?

From: Nan Xiong <Nan.Xiong_at_viewstar.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:39:58 -0700

SOAP response header.

> If the former, did you try setting the session maintain
> property on the
> stub? If the latter, then this is just a matter of storing
> some data in
> a multithreaded environment and not really a jaxrpc problem
> specifically, right (but still a good architectural question)?

i guess you can put it that way. however, if jaxrpc allow acessing
the associated stub/call object from messagecontext in a soap handler, then
stub/call object can acts like a good session specific holder - it is far lot
more cleanner than using a ThreadLocal from soap handler. Using ThreadLocal
in a web container, I'm really concerned about i dont have control
of web container's threading model.