users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: .NET, Java Long vs. long and namespaces

From: Tim <dh_jaxrpc_at_ugcs.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:41:53 -0700

OK, this makes sense.

So what's the solution to have JAX-RPC work with .NET then? Use primitive
types only?

It seems that in this case the .NET client is busted because the WSDL
generated by JAX-RPC clearly defines the parameter to be in the soap-enc
schema, but .NET still sends it in the xsd schema. Do you know if
Microsoft is aware of this? Any patches out there or recent versions of
.NET that work right?

Thank you.

Tim