users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Handling mustUnderstand Headers

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:20:36 +0100

OK,

I'm convinced. It seems to me that there is no way for the RI to know
whether an MU=1 handler has been properly processed, so the best call it
to assume it is properly processed so long as I have a handler chain
registered for it. Unless the SOAP spec is clearer on this (and I
haven't looked at 1.2 closely enough to know), there's not much else
that can be done.

> Hmmm... that may be the version, or maybe just which tool was used. I
> was using jwsdp-1.2 and generating server code with wscompile and
> received an error. If you didn't even get a warning, that may
> be a place
> we should add in some kind of message. I'll look into it some more.

I'll also check again. I'm using the current release (1.2), and I'm sure
this was the behaviour I was seeing.

Thanks again Bobby,

Kevin Jones
Developmentor