users@jax-rpc.java.net

Moving interest list to users_at_jax-rpc.dev.java.net

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:26:24 -0700

All,
In anticipation of the release of the JAXRPC reference implementation source
onto java.net, we will be migrating this interest list to the java.net
mailing list: users_at_jax-rpc.dev.java.net. This migration should take place
sometime this week.

During this migration process, all jaxrpc-interest archived messages will
be archived on java.net. All current jaxrpc-interest list subscribers
will be automatically subscribed to the new mailing list and they will
be unsubscribed from the jaxrpc-interest mailing list. Finally, the
jaxrpc-interest mailing list will be shut down.

Going forward, all jaxrpc questions/discussions should take place on the
new users_at_jax-rpc.dev.java.net mailing list.

If you have any questions/concerns please let me know.

--
Doug Kohlert
Java Software Division