users@jax-rpc.java.net

Issue with Setting SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY

From: RaviKiran <Venkata-Naga.Ravikiran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:32:03 +0530

Hi,

In jaxrpc1.1 (jwsdp1.2) even if I set SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY to false
(using call.setProperty(Call.SOAPACTION_USE_PROPERTY,new
Boolean("false") and the soapaction uri to empty string i.e "" ),the
generated SOAP Message has SOAPAction in the headers(SOAPAction:
"").This causes the remote service to throw Remote Exception.Is there a
way to circumvent this issue?Is this the correct/expected behaviour?

Thanks,
Ravi.