users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Urgent - How can I solve this error when I compile and process-war my WEB SERVICE Interface and Implementation ?

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:11:53 -0700

As I mentioned earlier, these classes are not considered as valid
JAX-RPC value types.

For instance, Organization can be considered as a JavaBean with
getter/setter for PrimaryContact. However PrimaryContact is of type
javax.xml.registry.infomodelUser which in turn has a getter/setter for
Url of the type java.net.URL. And since java.net.URL does not have an
empty constructor, which is a basic requirement for value type, wsdeploy
throws the error that you are observing.

Similarly, javax.xml.registry.infomodel.Service has a getter/setter for
ProvidingOrganization and thus will not be considered as valid JAX-RPC
value type.

There might be similar issues with other javax.xml.registry.* classes.

Hope that explains the error message to you.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun