users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Urgent - How can I solve this error when I compile and process-war my WEB SERVICE Interface and Implementation ?

From: Ramasamy S/O Valliappan <rama_at_SIMTECH.A-STAR.EDU.SG>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:36:58 +0800

How can I solve the following problem ?

process-war:
     [echo] Running wsdeploy....
     [exec] info: created temporary directory: D:\Jwsdp\docs\tutorial\examples\jaxrpc\serviceregistr
y\build\wsdeploy-generated\jaxrpc-deploy-1cafd7
     [exec] info: processing endpoint: ServiceRegistry
     [exec] error: class java.net.URL does not have a public accessible empty constructor
     [exec] info: created output war file: D:\Jwsdp\docs\tutorial\examples\jaxrpc\serviceregistry\di
st\serviceregistry-jaxrpc.war
     [exec] info: removed temporary directory: D:\Jwsdp\docs\tutorial\examples\jaxrpc\serviceregistr
y\build\wsdeploy-generated\jaxrpc-deploy-1cafd7

My interface and implementation are as follows