users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Non java client over the wsdl generated by wscompile

From: Katz Guy <Guy_Katz_at_ICOMVERSE.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:53:14 +0300

hi
How can I do that?
The wsdl is inside the ejb jar file.

I don’t understand, how do the JAX-RPC clients communicate with the service?
There must be a URL to go to.
One of the properties in the build file of the tutorial is the
endpoint.address which is set to 'http://localhost:1024/hello-ejb/hello' so
I guess this is the URL but what is the purpose if the <soap:address>
location=. Then?

thanks