users@jax-rpc.java.net

Non java client over the wsdl generated by wscompile

From: Katz Guy <Guy_Katz_at_ICOMVERSE.COM>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:54:22 +0300

Hi;

I am using the j2ee 1.4 beta2 examples and trying to figure out the EJB
endpoints.
Looking at the wsdl generated from the hello service I see the folowing
"<soap:address
location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL"/></port></service></definitions>"
I figure I have to replace the URL cause I want to give the WSDL to a non
java program. What will a URL of a web service look like?
An example would be appreciated. An example of what to put here for the J2EE
tutorial example of the EJB endpoint would be great!.
A reference for other resources would be great also
Thanks.

Guy Katz
Software Architect, CAP-IFS
Comverse