users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wscompile - WSDL to Java interface mapping questions

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:37:51 -0700

JAXRPC maps a XML schema type to the java class. If it can't map then it
maps it to SOAPELement.

It will be good to see the schema with oms:SalesOrder. Anyway, it looks
like oms:SalesOrder has some XML schema types for which jaxrpc doesnt
provide mapping and so it maps it to the SOAPElement.

BTY, with JAXRPC 1.1 EA, released as part of JWSDP1.2 the XML schema
support is enhanced from previous versions. If you're not using jaxrpc
1.1 then may like to give it a try.

-vivek.