users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wscompile error

From: Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:43:11 -0700

Suresh,
This is cause when too many objects need to be serialized. You should
be able to modify the SOMESERVICE_SerializerRegistry.java file to not have
such a large method. Just break it up into smaller methods and recompile
all of the generated code. Use the -keep option to tell wscompile not to
delete the source files.

--
Doug Kohlert
Java Software Division