users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: wscompile error

From: Suresh Kaja <suresh.kaja_at_micromuse.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:51:48 -0500

Thanks Doug for the reply. I am going to compile using the -keep
option and see what to do. Modifying the generated code, unfortunately
is not one of the options for me. But looking at the generated code
I am sure will give me more insight to what the problem actually is
and how to fix it in the interface file.

Thanks
Suresh