users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Application Class within application class

From: Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:11:56 -0700

Marco,
I am not exactly sure what you are doing, can you include a simple
sample of what you are trying to do. When you rewrote your MyMain class
did you regenerate both the client and server artifacts with wscompile and
did you make sure that your old classes are not in the classpath?

--
Doug Kohlert
Java Software Division