users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Using perl to access a JAX-RPC Web Service

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne_at_manes.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:34:54 -0400

SOAP::Lite is using an older (pre-standard) XML Schema namespace.
JWSDP doesn't accept this version of Schema.

I suggest you ask this question on the SOAP::Lite discussion list
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/). See if there is a patch
or a workaround to make SOAP::Lite use the standard Schema version.

Anne