users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: WS on tomcat 3.2.4: work?

From: ps <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 11:31:11 +0000

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 13:13, Harkink, Ton wrote:
> Pedro,
> Did you put the jaxm war files in webapps, or whatever your document root
> is?
> I used Tomcat 2.14, and it worked fine. I just put all jaxm-xxx and the
> registry server there. I did not try to filter what was needed.
>
> Ton

Ton,

should I put the jaxm files also when I intend to use the jaxrpc only? I
don't think there is any dependence with jaxm since I don't need them in
tomcat 4.x. (But for your suggestion I already did it and its reflects
the same problem).

You have mentioned the tomcat 2.14?! Is this correct?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--
<ps>