users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Creating a service/client from WSDL

From: Steve Robenalt <steve_at_WEBCIRCUIT.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:42:35 -0800

Hi Maneesha,

I have generated service and client code from a provided WSDL file. The
wscompile tool is the one that you should use for this task. It is used
in the HelloWorld example to create the client, but you can modify it to
generate both server and client code. It is partially covered in the
tutorial, but the docs are better at describing the steps to perform
than they are at describing what to do if you want to do something
different.

If you have problems setting it up, feel free to send me email directly
(off the list) and I'll see if I can help...

- Steve Robenalt
steve_at_webcircuit.com