users@jax-rpc.java.net

Develop CHAT Applet (Chat Server Using JAX-RPC) Help Me Guys

From: Jeeva S <vavjeeva_at_LYCOS.CO.UK>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:01:14 +0530

Hi Guys,
  I already Developed Applet Chat with ServerSocket (Server). The Problem is we can not connect to server if we are behind the firewall. So, i have a plan to develop one web service using JAX-RPC (CHAT WEB Service) and the chat client applet will communicate this chat server thruogh JAX-RPC.

Does is possible. If anyone have some idea plz share with me.

Give me some easy tutorial to develop applications using JAX-RPC apart from JWSDP Tutorial.

Thanks in Advance

Jeeva S