users@jax-rpc.java.net

Problem in Stubs

From: Its Capricon <its_capricon_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 04:31:14 -0700

hi all,

i m trying to generate Stubs for my service. using wscompile. here is my config.xml..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration
        xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jax-rpc/ri/config">
     <service name="ServerProxy_service"
          targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/wsdl"
          typeNamespace="http://tempuri.org.org/types"
          packageName="com.webProxyLayer.ServerProxy">
        <interface name="com.webProxyLayer.serverProxy.IServerProxy"
            servantName="com.webProxyLayer.serverProxy.ServerProxy"/>
     <typeMappingRegistry>
         <additionalTypes>
             <class name="com.webProxyLayer.customObj.SetData"/>
             <class name="com.webProxyLayer.customObj.GetData"/>
         </additionalTypes>
      </typeMappingRegistry>
     </service>
</configuration>

everything is working fine but when trying to run my client through Stubs. stub is not findind the endpoint URL where my web service is deployed.
and showing this exception:
HTTP transport error: java.net.MalformedURLException; nested exception is:
        HTTP transport error: java.net.MalformedURLException

i have gone through its source means stub class where END_POINT_PROPERTY was not defined.
i modifed the soure of Stub class to specify the end point property in its constructor, but is's showing exception like couldn't find function which i m trying to execute,

if anybody can tell me that where to specify the endpoint property in config.xml so that stub will automatically take that URL. like we generate through WSDL tag in config.xml.
or in client where to specify END_POINT_PROPERTY.

i have gone through jax-rpc-ri.xsd file but couldn't find wsdl location property with service tag. either u can use service or wsdl or modal option in config.xml. and i want to use service with wsdl location , but don;t know how to use.

thanks in advance.
capri