users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: parameter names in generated WSDL can be renamed?

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:24:21 +0000

Doug,

Concerning you said I'm aware that I can not change names without break
the service implementation. But, eventually is it possible that I change
all the generated java classes (Requests, Responses, SOAPBuilders,
SOAPSerializers), all the references names, (re)compile it, and would be
my service definition on the WSDL file complying the rules of the new
updated service? Or let me say in other words, is it enough changing the
generated java classes according the WSDL file to update the generated
service (in this case only the names)?

By the way, I don't know if in JAXRPC there is another approach of
create a webservice through a WSDL (eventually we generated the WSDL by
a java interface, change it, and finally recreate a service through
WSDL).

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

--
pedro salazar (pt-inovacao) <pedro-b-salazar_at_ptinovacao.pt>
key id: D803BC61