users@jax-rpc.java.net

New features

From: Ivo Limmen <ivo.limmen_at_VIRGIL.NL>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:00:54 +0100

Hi,

I am using JAX-RPC for the first time. It works very well. I am using
the JAX-RPC in a real-time financial trading platform. The server is
located in another country and the service is build by another party. We

would like to set a timeout on the response.

Furthermore, I think more people would use JAX-RPC if the tutorial would

be updated to reflex the latest release. I discovered that the
config.xml file as presented in the tutorial does not work. By googling
I found a sollution to that, it was a wrong namespace.
I also would like to see more documentation on the two tools delivered
with JAX-PRC, specially on the workings on the config.xml.

Best regards,
--
Ivo Limmen
P.S. The email adres : jsr101-public-comments_at_sun.com returns a 'Access