users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Properties for services

From: Alexi Polenur <apolenur_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:58:10 -0700

Hi,

One of the convinient way to load resources for your
application, like XML configuration file is to use

getResourceAsStream(String)

method available on Class object.

In your code where you need to load the file you can
do
something like that:

this.getClass().getResourceAsStream()

The resource will be looke up and loaded by the same
class loader which was used to load your class.

Read JavaDoc for details.

Alexi

--- Dima Sennikov <D.Sennikov_at_PROZA.LVIV.UA> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> My Webservice has configuration. I store it in xml
> file. WebService
> has not ServletContext or any Context. I try store
> path to xml file
> in System Properties, i do not get result. How can I
> set path to xml
> and get it in web Service methods.
>
> --
> Best regards,