users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: SOAP Builders Round V F2F

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:51:09 -0700

Just a clarification ....

This meeting is for the folks involved in the SOAP Builders community
[2] and are participating in SOAP implementation. Please refer to [3]
for more details on Sun's participation in SOAP Builders.

[3] http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/index.shtml

Regards,
-Arun

Arun Gupta wrote:

> Fellow SOAP Builders,
>
> I would like to invite you to the face-to-face meeting for SOAP
> Builders Round V. The meeting will be held on Oct 8-9 at the Sun
> campus in Burlington, Massachusetts. During these two days, we will
> review Round IV results and plan Round V interoperability scenarios.
>
> Location:
> Sun Microsystems
> 1 Network Drive
> Burlington, MA 01803
>
> The meeting will be held in the Mark Twain conference room (building
> 1). Alternatively you can attend the video conference in Sun's Menlo
> Park, CA campus.
>
> Please arrive between 9:30am EST and 10:00am EST on Tuesday, Oct 8. We
> will start promptly at 10:00am EST. Please refer to [1] for further
> details. Also feel free to extend this invitation on our behalf to
> other aliases.
>
> I look forward to your participation in this event.
>
> [1]. http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r5/index.shtml
>
> Regards,
> -Arun

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html