users@jax-rpc.java.net

SOAP Builders Round V F2F

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:15:53 -0700

  Fellow SOAP Builders,

I would like to invite you to the face-to-face meeting for SOAP Builders
Round V. The meeting will be held on Oct 8-9 at the Sun campus in
Burlington, Massachusetts. During these two days, we will review Round
IV results and plan Round V interoperability scenarios.

Location:
  Sun Microsystems
  1 Network Drive
  Burlington, MA 01803

The meeting will be held in the Mark Twain conference room (building 1).
Alternatively you can attend the video conference in Sun's Menlo Park,
CA campus.

Please arrive between 9:30am EST and 10:00am EST on Tuesday, Oct 8. We
will start promptly at 10:00am EST. Please refer to [1] for further
details. Also feel free to extend this invitation on our behalf to other
aliases.

I look forward to your participation in this event.

[1]. http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r5/index.shtml

Regards,
-Arun

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html