users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: DII client programming...

From: Tevoi Andrea <tevoi_at_CAD.IT>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:16:37 +0200

Thanks.
So, Why "java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class com.cadit.ws.xas.city.servizi.DOCUMENT in registry org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl_at_55d93d" ?
What should I do to pass a DOCUMENT object to invoke method?

It seems that DII works only with simple types like string, integer...

But, if I have to pass an instance of a class of my own (like DOCUMENT)?

Andrea Tevoi