users@jax-rpc.java.net

wscompile does not generate code for request only operations

From: Tip Tronicus <tiptronicus_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:25:07 -0600

In my WSDL, I have two operations defined. One is request-response and the other is just a request and no response.

When I run this through wscompile (1.0 build FCS-R7), the interface generated for the server has only the request-response operation. It skipped the request only operation without even giving any reason.

Questions:

1. Does wscompile support only request-response operations ?
2. What should I do to get it to generate code for request only operations ?
3. If I should use some other tool what would that be ?

Thanks