users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: jaxrpc on WebSphere 4.x???

From: David Thorpe <david.thorpe_at_LOGICLIBRARY.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:55:42 -0600

I was able to get a simple example running on WAS 4.x, however, once I added an attachment (DataHandler) as a parameter on my exposed method, I got the bad request error message. Olga, I am assuming you didn't have any attachments in the web service you were running?
So let me clarify my question. Has anyone successfully got a web service which uses attachments running on a WAS 4.x server.

Thanks,
David