users@jax-rpc.java.net

How to retrieve the service endpoint from a jax-rpc Handler

From: Olivier Ansaldi <oansaldi_at_WESTGLOBAL.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:51:19 -0600

Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve the service endpoint of a request from within a jaxrpc handler (roughly speaking a logging handler). Assuming the message is a SOAPMessage, I can parse it and retrieve the operation name and its parameters but I can't find a way to retrieve the endpoint.

My "logging" handler would produce something like:
[Unknown Endpoint] operation(param1,param2)
... not that useful!

I do not want to hardcode the endpoint in the handler config, for ease of use it should be discovered by the handler itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
O.